According to Google, however, people are also increasingly entering questions instead of search terms on the Internet. In Germany, the most frequently entered question in 2020 was “Where does Donald Duck live? Somewhat confusingly, an equally frequently asked question was “Why did Kellogg’s invent cornflakes?”.
Thus, the question “Why rent cars from Sixt” is more than appropriate at this point. Especially since the answer to this is much easier than the answers to the questions listed above. Google displays about 4,140,000 (!) results for this question alone. So we thought we’d pick out the best answers, and here’s our result:
- Sixt offers excellent service & top advice
- Enormous choice, from small cars to sports cars, from station wagons to trucks
- Sixt vehicles are new cars – average 3 months old
- No nasty surprises, as there are no hidden costs with Sixt
- The rental cars are available in 105 countries worldwide
- Over 2,200 stations are there for you worldwide
- Easy payment, also possible via app, also without credit card
- If something comes up you can cancel free of charge
- Sixt offers ensure full flexibility
- And yes, Sixt also has 100 years of experience
If these are not answers! And so, to round things off, we add a frequently asked question on Google: “Why are menthol cigarettes banned? Have fun searching for the right answer.