Everywhere there is an intense scent of fruit such as apples and pears, of hay and woody aromas of fir forest and stone pines. The whole country seems enchanted, there is a delicate touch of melancholy in the air, as well as a first cool freshness of the coming, cold season can be sensed. It almost seems as if the course of the seasons can be grasped. The annual change in nature plays around our senses, lets us breathe deeply and come to rest …
Tips for a relaxing autumn
Under these links you will find selected destinations for a relaxing holiday.
Maybe we should just make a short detour to neighboring Austria. Relax for a few more days before the cold winds bring the first snow.
- Enjoy peace and relaxation between the Gosausee lakes, Upper Austria
- Wine hiking in Oggau on Lake Neusiedl, Burgenland
- Stroll barefoot through the high moor in Filzmoos, SalzburgerLand
- Discoverthe National ParkThayatalwith Mindfulness, Lower Austria
- Explore the diversity of animals and plants in the Lainzer Tiergarten, Vienna
- Forest Hiking on the Trails of Wood Culture in Hittisau, Vorarlberg
- Enjoy the originality in the Almenland, Styria
Even more inspiration for a relaxing fall.